Call now to schedule a

Alternative for H-1B: You can apply for O-1 work visa in US

The United States grants O-1 non-immigrant visa to individuals who possess extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognised nationally or internationally for those achievements.

The O non-immigrant visa is ideal for non-IT workers who wish to work in the US temporarily.

Types of O category visas

O-1A: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry);

O-1B: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry;

O-2: Individuals who will accompany an O-1 artist or athlete to assist in a specific event or performance; and O-3: Individuals who are the spouse or children of O-1 and O-2 visa holders.

To know more visit

Get Answers 24/7

One of Our Visa Consultant is Online