Achieve your dream with Germany Job seeker visa
Germany is the most stunning and powerful country in Europe as well as a center of analysis and innovation. It offers lots of opportunities for professionals with the right background. With a booming economy and luxurious lifestyle, Germany is one of the best places to make your life and settle as a family.
What is a job seeker visa?
Germany Job seeker visa allow to job seeks who can stay in Germany within 6months and search for job. No need to have an existing job offer letter to qualify for this visa, so it is the best option if you are thinking about to work and settle in Germany.
Top reasons why you desire to work in Germany
- After the USA, Germany is the 2nd most popular migration destination in the world
- Incredible edges for residents as well as free healthcare and education
- Shortage of skilled employment in many sectors, making opportunities for migrants
- One of the fastest visa selections in a very leading economy, permitting you to set up higher
- Great salary with high wages and access to all of European Union once you get your visa
Minimum Requirements for job seeker visa
- Minimum 15 years of education and 5 year of experience relevant to your education.
- Science Technology, Engineers & Mathematician people can apply.
- Proficiency in English is sufficient to qualify for the visa; however, Basic learning of the German language is highly suggested to survive in Germany.
- Must hold sufficient funds for the 6 month’s accommodation
- A valid passport which has been issued in the last past years
- 3 passport size pictures
- A cover letter where need to explain regarding visiting purpose, accommodation arrangement and another carrier plan in case of not finding a job in the German.
- Academic qualification and certificates of work experience(If you have)
- Accommodation proof in Germany
- Bank account statements for the financial situation
- Birth certificate, Proofs regarding the native place
- Health Insurance
- Prepare two sets of all the above documents for filling the requirements
Application form and appointment
On submitting the form, the candidate receives an appointment for a visa interview. The set of required documents, a positive background, the application form, and performance in the interview will decide about granting the visa.
Make your dream come true with a German job seeker visa, if you are still worried about how to start your visa process, Apex Visas here to help you. Give a call to us on: 805 580 4150 / 1800 102 4150 and visit us apexvisas.com. Find more updates on Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn