MARA Agent (Migration Agents Registration Authority)
OUR MARA Agent (Mr. Jeremy William Hooper, MARN: 0107902), for more details click here
A V Immigration & Careers Consultancy Pvt Ltd (Apex Visas) has associated with Mr. Jeremy Hooper, MARN; 0107902 to provide guidance & to offer advice for Australian immigration as prescribed by the Australian government. Mr. Hooper is one of repute and experience and has been consulting Apex Visas to ensure a high rate of success.
Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) Agent
All consultancies or agents, interested in offering migration advice to individuals or business for Immigration or business visits, etc to Australia should be registered with MARA.
The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (Office of the MARA) is a discrete office attached to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The functions of the Office of the MARA are set out in s316 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act).
The Office commenced operations on 1 July 2009. Key objectives are to ensure that:
- Only suitable persons are registered as migration agents, and unsuitable persons are refused registration or re-registration
- Registered agents maintain appropriate knowledge to enable them to provide accurate advice to consumers
- All complaints about the services of registered, or formerly registered migration agents are appropriately addressed
- The Office of the MARA works collaboratively with the department and other bodies such as prosecuting or regulatory authorities to address the activities of agents outside its mandate
- Consumers understand their rights and agents understand their obligations under the regulatory framework.
This scheme was introduced to help individuals seek migration advice from trusted agents who are registered with MARA. All MARA registered agents are highly professional and are considered to be experts in Australian Immigration.
Why only a MARA authorized agent?
- MARA authorized agents offer professional advice on Australian Immigration (for various visas in Australia).
- MARA Agents are required to have an in-depth knowledge on Australian Immigration rules and policies and offer accurate advice to clients.
- MARA Agents are bound by a code of conduct, which helps the client to seek transparency in service and receive a better customer experience.
- MARA Registered Agents are required to abide by the code of conduct and maintain both professional and ethical standards.
- MARA Agents must abide by the code of conduct and keep all client information safe and confidential.
Highlights of choosing APEX VISAS as your agent:
- You will receive High quality Immigration assistance
- Your personal and professional information are in safe hands
- No insecurity over leakage of information
- We would ensure that you receive effective and prompt services
- Professional advice and services leading to a greater chance of success
Code of Conduct
As a MARA Authorized agent, we display high professionalism and abide by the Code of Conduct, which is legally enforced by the Australian Office of the MARA.