Student Visa

Student visa, which allows its holder to study at an institution of higher learning in the issuing country.Before you apply for this visa, you must have applied for and been accepted to study full-time at a college/university. You must provide evidence of your Enrolment and proof of your financial capacity to undertake the course, at the time that you lodge your application.

This visa generally allows you to stay in the country for the duration of your course. It permits multiple entries. Dependent family members may be given a visa to accompany you and be able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.

You and your dependent family members may also get permission to work while you are studying.
Your individual circumstances must demonstrate that you genuinely intend to study and stay in the destination country temporarily.The factors that are considered during assessment of the Visa application include:

  • Your personal circumstances in your home country
  • Your potential circumstances in the destination country
  • The value of the course to your future
  • Your immigration history
  • Any other matter that is relevant to your intention to remain overseas temporarily.

If you are a minor the intentions of your parent, legal guardian or spouse will also be considered.

Financial requirements

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your study. You must also have enough money to support your partner and dependent children.

Study & Internships

Internship programs are designed to allow foreign college and university students or recent graduates to gain exposure to international culture and to receive hands-on experience in foreign business practices in their chosen occupational field.

Interns must be foreign nationals:

  • Who are currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a foreign degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution; or
  • Who have graduated from such an institution no more than 12/24 months prior to their internship program start date?

Practical Experience: The program bridges the gap between formal education and practical work experience.

This visa is for people from outside, who want to improve their occupational skills through training with an International organization. People may be eligible for this visa if the proposed occupational training is one of the following:

  • Training or practical experience in the workplace required for the person to obtain registration for employment in their occupation
  • A structured workplace training program to enhance the person’s existing skills in an eligible occupation
  • Structured workplace training to enhance the person’s skills and promote capacity building overseas.

Interns cannot generally work in unskilled or casual labor positions, in positions that require or involve childcare or elder care or in any kind of position that involves medical patient care or contact. Nor can interns work in positions that require more than 20 percent clerical or office support work.

This visa allows people to complete workplace-based training on a temporary basis. The training must provide people with additional or enhanced skills in their occupations, tertiary studies or fields of expertise.

buy windows 11 pro test ediyorum