Australia is often referred to as the “lucky country” because of its pulsating economy, political stability and a quality of life envied by many. Australia is known around the world for its stunning landscapes. A great country to live in and do business, Australia has an enviable reputation as it offers premium standard of living.
Australia with its culturally diverse society and growing economy offers opportunity to all of those who want to immigrate and live there. Presently Australia has nearly 22 million inhabitants and its population is growing constantly. Nearly 25% of its population consists of non-Australian citizens, this shows country’s huge immigration rate. And the reason behind huge immigration rate can be justified by understanding several benefits of migrating to Australia. Some of the economic benefits are:
- It has a successful, tried and trusted immigration policy and well laid out immigration programs.
- It is an attractive destination for business development and growth due to presence of enormous natural resources and constantly developing economy.
- Australian immigration department provides an opportunity to skilled and talented people to work or settle within the country by conducting a point test.
- Businessmen can either invest on existing firms or establish their own enterprise in Australia and gain benefits from the successful and stable economy of the country.
- The country requires more skilled workers tfo support the development process of the country due to which Australian immigration department made quick and non complex immigration policies for skilled workers.
- Workers with a job offer can be sponsored by their employers which simplifies visa approval.
There are many other social benefits of migrating to Australia. Australia is a strikingly attractive country with racial tolerant society. It possesses world class education and health systems and government of Australia provides considerable funding to these sectors. Australia has political stability. Australia is one of the world’s most attractive places for good quality of life.
Life in Australia:
Australia provides high living standard to its citizens. All cities are very well connected via transport routes. Immigrants can freely and conveniently travel in Australia. For those who love to eat, country offers world class restaurants with huge range of choices.
Australia offers high standard and reasonably priced accommodation when compared to other countries. Australia provides unobstructed work rights to the spouses of skilled sponsored workers with both temporary as well as permanent entry visas. There is no limitation cap on number of visas able to be granted for gazette professionals and other skilled migrants using the temporary entry program. Australia has more supple and smooth temporary entry provisions than other countries.
After getting a temporary visa and staying in Australia for some time, it becomes easier for an applicant to get permanent visa.
Skilled worker, students, entrepreneur and pleasure seekers all gain multiple benefits of migrating to Australia. The country offers high quality lifestyle and accommodation to the immigrants. Students willing to achieve higher education finds Australia to be the most suitable and feasible destination. So many benefits attract lots of immigrants to Australia from various countries.
Flexible Immigration Rules
Down Under offers unrestricted work rights to the mates of skilled sponsored workers with permanent and temporary entry visas. There is no restriction whatsoever on the number of visas able to be made available for professionals and other skilled immigrants using the temporary entry program. The Kangaroo Land also boasts of comparatively more flexible and streamlined temporary entry arrangements as compared to other nations. Those on temporary principal visas usually get to duly apply for most permanent visas of the nation.
Australia has lots of opportunities for both skilled and unskilled works. This is the reason that Australia appeals a high percentage of immigrants from all over the world. When comparing working conditions with other countries, Australia is unique in terms of employee experiences and employer responsibilities. Opportunities exist for professionals in IT industry, Service industry, Banking, Hospitality sector, Medical services and many other professions. Even the mining and natural resources industry is experiencing a boom creating fresh opportunities in related sector.
The Services sector currently accounts for 75% of employment, Industry 21%, and agriculture just over 3.5%.
To work in Australia applicants must be over 18 and under 45 years of age, with good English language ability, and recent skilled work experience. Permanent visa is for people with characteristics needed in the Australian labour market. Applicants are not sponsored but must pass a points test. The current points needed are 65.
As per the government guidelines the applicants must:
- be under 45 years of age;
- nominate an occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL);
- have a competent level of English or vocational level of English if their nominated occupation is a trade;
- have a positive skills assessment for their nominated occupation from a relevant assessing authority, and been employed for 12 out of the last 24 months in an occupation listed on the SOL;
- or meet the two year study requirement in the last six months with qualifications closely related to the nominated occupation.
Some of the in-demand jobs is Australia are listed below;
- ICT business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Analyst Programmer
- Developer Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Network and Systems
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Software tester
- Human Resource Adviser
- Hotel Managers & many more
Australia extends from the tropical far-north to the cool temperate climate of the south. Resident of Australia can enjoy different climates by travelling within the country’s boundaries.
Lovely Geographical Surroundings
Australia boasts of an unmatched natural beauty and has species of plants and animals which are exclusively native to its soils. Its round-the-year warm weather makes it just a perfect location for outdoor culture, even as this amply gets reflected in the active lifestyle of its people. Migrants keen to live a full life find the nation just perfect for this purpose. The country also possesses some of the world’s most stunning wilderness zones with some of them being designated national parks.
For the culture-sensitive migrants, again few nations can match the unmatched charm of Australia. As an immigrant-friendly nation with more than 20% of its people constituting of immigrants. The country boasts of a rich kaleidoscope of art & culture. Further adding to the appeal of the nation is the rich cultural diversity of its populace, amply shines through its many world-famous restaurants, strategically situated across throughout the length and breadth of the country.
We provide a range of services for our clients wishing to either migrate or visit Australia be it for studies, sightseeing or for business we can help you finding the right Visa for the purpose.
TO Know More click here : https://apexvisas.com/services/skilled-migrant/